Monday, February 8, 2010

Off to Florida

HPIM3624

This week I am heading to Florida for a conference for work. I’m a little freaked out. It’s my first business trip. It’s also my first trip truly alone.  It’s scary and exciting at the same time. I’ll be preparing for that and probably won’t be around. I know I haven’t been keeping a good schedule anyway.

But I thought I would share a knitting project I am working on. It’s a dish rag. Doesn’t it look so happy? I think washing dishes with it would be super happy instead of dreary.

I have rather a few knitting projects going on. I am working on 3 scarves.

I’m super excited to be heading away from the rain and dreariness that is happening in the mountains now and spend a few days on the beach in the warm and sun, soak up some wonderful vitamin D. Perhaps, it can pull me out of sinking sand of blah moods.

I also need to finish up my application to grad school. *cringe* It’s coming together. It’s coming slowly, but it is coming together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment