Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Knitting

Picture2 I have been knitting almost every night. I have gotten a foot done on my first scarf so far. It’s not perfect, but it is pretty and it is something I have made with my own two hands… that is useful. I am plan to give it to my sister in law for a just because gift. I got the prettiest green yarn they had. 

I really want to buy super soft yarn next. I want get super soft baby fine yarn and knit a blankie to cuddle with on cold days. I think I could do it. I also want to get some new needles and a nice knitting bag to keep my projects in. I'm getting obsessed with knitting. It’s so relaxing and super fun.

I really am inspired by knitting images, and wonderful projects and knitting books.

 

tumblr_kw9yb2LAPk1qzsth0o1_500

 

*I can’t remember where I got the image of the kitten with yarn, but I bet it was this is glamorous.  The bottom image via home sweet home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment