Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SAFF

Last weekend I lost my SAFF virginity and it was awesome!! I don’t really want to chronicle the day with a blow by blow. I started this post like that and thought it sounded trite. I just want to say that I learned a few lessons about myself and yarn and knitting during this trip.

1. If you aren’t dressed, make sure your door is locked.

2. If you see $40 cashmere, silk, and baby merino yarn: buy more!

3. If you shop together you will buy yarn in the same colors.

4. Angora bunnies are like petting air.

5. Sheep and my allergies aren’t friends.

6. Miss Babs and the Knit Witch are the shizzle.

7. Sleep is overrated.

 

I bought some Knit Witch Esoterica yarn (the cashmere, silk, merino I mentioned) in the perfect buttery pumpkin. Then, I bought 3 skeins from Miss Babs. I recommend it highly. Especially the Esoterica. Just sayin’.

PS. I also got some swank buttons and soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment